] Bakers Needed [1 Attachment]

  • Christine Peters
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012

      [Attachment(s) from Christine Peters included below]

      Well, Thanksgiving has passed us by, and now it's time for the annual holiday festivities....

      We need volunteers to bake dog cookies, recipes available on request.  Or just google "dog cookie recipes".    The last few years we have baked at Delilah Bakery, which makes it sooo easy, but now it's closed so back to the old fashioned way...individuals baking....

      Cookies can be left on my front porch bench, 2327 Vista Gordo Dr., across from ELysian Park. anytime before friday night....I'll be stuffing stockings all night!

      The Event is next weekend, 12/1 and 2, from 2p to 5p.  1850 Echo PArk Ave.

      thanks!

      Rhonda at Masa is baking her annual batch for us!

      thanks!

      cp

    • Christine Peters