Elizabeth Warren's Call to Action, Why BP Isn't a Criminal

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      From: earthactionnetwork@...
      [mailto:earthactionnetwork@...]
      Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:25 PM

      <http://robertreich.org/post/35848994755> Call to Action from Elizabeth
      Warren

      <http://robertreich.org/post/35848994755> I'm honored that I will have the
      opportunity to serve the people of Massachusetts in the United States
      Senate, and I'm deeply grateful for everything you've done to help send me
      to Washington.

      Why BP Ins't a Criminal

      By Robert Reich

      Friday, November 16, 2012

      The Justice Department just entered into the largest criminal settlement in
      U.S. history with the giant oil company BP. BP plead guilty to 14 criminal
      counts, including manslaughter, and agreed to pay $4 billion over the next
      five years.