Fw: Neighborhood Issues Committee rescheduled

  • EPIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Echo Park Improvement Association <epiamail@...>;
      To: <epiamail@...>;
      Subject: Neighborhood Issues Committee rescheduled
      Sent: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 9:37:40 PM

      Follow us:
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      NC Candidate Forum
      Neighborhood Issues Committee has been rescheduled

      Our monthly meeting of the Neighborhood Issues Committee has been rescheduled from Wednesday, November 21 to Wednesday, November 28 due to the holiday.

      Location TBA.

      Happy Holidays!

      Copyright © 2012 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026