Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Re: Homeless camp on Glendale

  • Oliver DelGado
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2012
      Per last week's email, our office had been working alongside LAPD Northeast division and LA Homeless Services Authority to address the encampment at freeway overpass. As of this afternoon, the encampment is no longer active as confirmed by our Senior Lead Officer Bobby Hill.

      Oliver

      On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Oliver DelGado <oliver.delgado@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      We've put this on NE division's radar and PATH's. Sally and I swung by confirm location.

      On Nov 6, 2012 9:35 PM, "cp00733" <peterscp007@...> wrote:

      Call CD 13 323-957-4500

      ask for Oliver...He is our field deputy...they can get LAHSA) LA Homeless assistance out tthere

      cp

      --
      Oliver DelGado, Field Deputy & LGBT Liaision
      Office of Councilmember Eric Garcetti

    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 15, 2012
        How about the encampment at the church on laguna? The church has even tried for a long time to get lapd to help.