Re: GEPENC updates, important change to open seats

  • cp00733
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14 11:14 AM
      Hi Tad,

      Most of these yahoo groups go back many years. and may contain old info. There is the ability to post "event" and recurring meetings on the "calendar option" for subscribers. I think that would be the notices you are talking about?

      You should be able to change the setting yourself, but let me know.....I could try..

      cp