GEPENC updates, important change to open seats

  • Tad Yenawine
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hello All,
      I wanted to notify everyone of a couple of important things.
      First, the announcement of the open seat for District One was premature.  Apparently, the only open seat is for District Three.  Please contact me if this changes your disposition regarding the election for open seat(s) that will take place at the November 27 meeting.
      Second, some one has been posting on the GEPENC's behalf on at least one public forum; please check with me if you have any doubt about the time and location of the next meeting, and if you have any doubt, please refer to the GEPENC web site
      http://www.gepenc.org/openbd/gepnc/index.cfm
      Minutes from the October 23 special meeting should be available on the web site soon.
      A formal application for candidates for the open seat will also be available shortly and will be sent directly to people that have expressed interest in running for the open seats.
      Thank you
      Tad Yenawine, CIO GEPENC
    • cp00733
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
        Hi Tad,

        Most of these yahoo groups go back many years. and may contain old info. There is the ability to post "event" and recurring meetings on the "calendar option" for subscribers. I think that would be the notices you are talking about?

        You should be able to change the setting yourself, but let me know.....I could try..

        cp