Agenda for meeting in PDF format, GEPENC 11-13-12

  • Tad Yenawine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012
    Hello All,
    I gather some people had trouble with the format of the agenda.  Here it is in PDF format, hopefully that makes it accessible to everyone.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if an attachment is corrupt or there is some other problem, I am new to this and will make mistakes, so the best way to get ahead of them is if people let me know what to work on.
    Thank you
    Tad