Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] property search?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      If you knnow a realtor, as that prson will have easy access to such info - as would city council Echo Park rep - it's public info.

      On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Esther <nest7c@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      If someone can help me find out who owns a specific property, please email me off list.

      It's a non EP related hoarding situation.

      Thanks,

      E.-

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - MLK, Jr.