Fwd: eNotice of Filming

  • rmschenot
    Message 1 of 164 , Oct 18, 2012

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject:eNotice of Filming
      From:"FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...>
      To:rmschenot@...

      PRODUCTION COMPANY/ COMPANIA:

        MFV PRODUCTIONS LLC
      WILL BE FILMING / TITULO:

      THE LITTLE RASCALS

      UNDER PERMIT/ PERMISO:

      F00056966

      LOCATION/ DIRECCION:

      Ewing St., Preston Ave - Avon St,

      PREP DATE:

      PREPARACION:
      N/A
      FILMING DATE (S):

      FECHA (S):

        10/23/2012 - 10/24/2012, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

         23/10/12- 24/10/12, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
      FILMING HOUR/ HORA (S):   0:00 AM - 00:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE (S):

      DESMONTAJE
      :

      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE/ DESCRIPCION DE ESCENA:

      ****PENDING COMMUNITY SURVEY****

      Handheld equipment. Camera in car, Camera on sticks. Car-to-Car.  Drive by, Drive ups & away. Driving shots. Intermittent pedestrian control.  Equipment on property, Intermittent traffic control - 2 minutes standard.  Near hits & misses. Equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane & across street. Precision driving (within or below posted speed limit only). Extended run, holding intersections, Running & tow shots.  Exterior motion without sound. Generators.

      **** PENDIENTE ENCUESTA COMUNITARIA****

      Equipo portatil. Vehiculo con camara. Camara en tripode.

      Actividades con autos. Control de trafico y peatonal - durando solo 2 minutos. Equipo sobre la acera, via de estacionamiento y a traves de la calle.  Movimiento sin sonido exterior. Gerenador.

      PRODUCTION PARKING/ ESTACIONAMIENTO DE PRODUCCION:

      CREW PARKING: 2225 DORRIS PL,

      10/22 - 10/25, No Parking Anytime

      N/S EWING FROM ECHO PARK AVE TO AVON
      W/S VALENTINE STREET FROMM EWING TO BAXTER
      S/S EWING STREET FROM PRESTON AVE TO ECHO PARK AVE
      E/S PRESTON AVE 200' EITHER SIDE OF EWING

      22/10-25/10, NO ESTACIONAMIENTO A TODA HORA

      Lado norte de EWING desde ECHO PARK AVE hasta AVON
      Lado oeste de VALENTINE STREET desde EWING hasta BAXTER.

      Lado sur de EWING STREET desde PRESTON AVE hasta ECHO PARK AVE

      Lado este de PRESTON AVE 200 pies en ambos lados de EWING

      PRODUCTION LANE/STREET CLOSURES/ CALLES
      CERRADAS:

       N/A

      Production Representative/ Representante de Produccion

      Name/ Nombre :

      Curtis Collins
      Title/ Titulo:
      Location Manager/ Gerente Local
      Mobile #/ Celular:

      818-203-7696
      Office #/ Oficina:

    • Kruzan
      Message 164 of 164 , Aug 1 3:55 PM
        Trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here

        BEFORE OR DURING FILMING: The company may begin preparations prior to issuance of a film permit. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this filming activity, we want to hear from you!  Please call FilmL.A. or the production company representative named below. You may also submit questions and comments to FilmL.A. by emailing info@.... Please note this is a system generated email, please do not reply to this email directly.

        THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

        GOLD ROAD FILMS

        WILL BE FILMING:
        OURS
        UNDER PERMIT:

        F00096555

        LOCATION:
        2nd St, Main St - Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
        PREP DATE(S):
        N/A
        FILMING DATE(S):
        08/05/2015 - 08/06/2015, 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
        STRIKE DATE(S):
        N/A
        DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        PENDING COMMUNITY SURVEY

        Handheld equipment.  Camera on sticks.  Equipment on sidewalk only.  Exterior Dialogue.  Exterior motion without sound.  Generator.

        PRODUCTION PARKING:

        (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

        All vehicles must be parked legally.

        CREW PARKING: 1539 S GRANDE VISTA AVE, COMMERCE, CA, 90023

        LANE CLOSURES:
        N/A

        PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

        Name :
          Dustin Highbridge
        Title :
        Location Manager
        Mobile #:
        914-497-7735
        Office #:

        Forward email

        FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028