9/11 Remembrance Event

  • Mike Fong
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 59 KB

    Hi -

    Hope you are doing well.

    This year marks the 10th anniversary of the tragic events that took place on September 11, 2001. Since 2001, people throughout our nation have gathered each year to honor those who lost their lives on that fateful day.

    In honor of this anniversary, the City of Los Angeles will host a special ceremony to once again honor those heroes. Please join me at noon on September 9, 2011, on the South Lawn of City Hall as the City of Los Angeles commemorates the day that will forever live in the hearts and minds of all Americans

    EVENT: September 11th Remembrance Ceremony
    DATE: Friday, September 9, 2011
    TIME: 12:00PM
    LOCATION: City Hall South Lawn (200 N. Spring St Los Angeles, CA 90012)

    To RSVP, please send an e-mail to mike.fong@...

    Thanks and have a great day,

    Mike