EPIA Echo Park Night at the Dodgers, Saturday May 28th, 7pm

  • Andrew Garsten
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2011
    Hello Neighbors and Friends. We still have some tickets left for
    Saturday's game.

    Please support the Echo Park Improvement Association.
    This is our major fund raiser for the year.

    *If you can't go, why not buy some tickets and we'll donate them to
    schools and organizations that support community youth?*

    Tickets are $10/seat ($17 value). Please Reply ASAP and let me know how
    many tickets you would like.

    Thanks:
    andrew