6 yr old Min Pin for adoption

  • christine peters
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 363 KB
    Emma was rescued by 2 great fosters, Lynette and Chris.

    To meet Emma , contact <info@...>

    thanks, Happy New Year,

    cp
  • savemyhill
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009
      --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, christine peters <cp007@...> wrote:

      On December 16th, I adopted a chihuahua that was redlisted. Wilhemina (the former "Babby" at North Central Animal Shelter) has been an absolute joy.

      I hope you will consider Emma or any of the wonderful animals wanting to be your best friend.

      Cindy O.