Mark your Calendar 11am 11/24 Theatre in the Park

  • christine peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
    ELYSIAN THERAPEUTIC RECREATION CENTER
    In collaboration with
    LOS ANGELES THEATRE ACADEMY
    and the students SOLANO AVE SCHOOL
    Present

    ”A THANKSGIVING PLAY”

    Los Angeles, CA (November 17, 2009) A year ago, thanks to key people, we were able to re-open the beautiful Amphitheatre at Elysian Park. After one year of serving the community with art programs (Almost 100 students on our summer school acting program).  We are ready to celebrate the first anniversary of the Elysian Amphitheatre with our first production called “A Thanksgiving Story” with the participation of Solano Ave School.
    “A Thanksgiving Play”

    Written by: Ted Owens
    Directed by: Alejandra Flores
    Costumes: Carlos Brown
    Production Design by: Estela Scarlata

    With:
    Nathan, Irene, Cassandra, Angelica, Ryan, Isabelle, Jordan , Genovi, Sergio,
    Judy, Martin, Gabriel, Alexandrea, Judith, Adalhi, Jude, Breana, Jade, Vanessa,
    Vivi, Jorge, Chelsea, Arek, Eddie, Melinda, Joss, Nana, and Elyse.

    DATE: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24 AT 11 AM
    PLACE: ELYSIAN AMPHITHEATRE
    ADDRESS: Elysian Therapeutic Recreation Center,
    929 Academy Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90012,
    (323) 226-1402, (323) 343-9922

    Los Angeles Theatre Academy
    The Los Angeles Theatre Academy is the first and only multilingual theatre academy to offer educational services to kids and adults of all economic and ethnic backgrounds in the fascinating and captivating world of theatre. Our programs are proven to give students the best education in acting, directing, design, production, writing, and more.   We are committed to ongoing professional and semi professional theatrical productions, performing on stages throughout the Los Angeles area, including our unique summer festival, thus giving each student ample stage time.  Kids involved in the arts learn to express themselves, to act and imagine, to speak in front of appreciative audiences, hence are happier, healthier, and smarter kids. We are planting seeds for the future.  The Los Angeles Theater Academy is a non-profit organization with one mission, and that is theater. That is our passion. We are family oriented, devoted to the dramatic arts and self-realization, and ready to give each student the tools he or she needs to succeed in this exciting art form.