Fw: HELP Make a Difference...

  • jose_sigala@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
    Dear Echo Park Neighbors,

    Please come out and support this great effort.

    Part of the proceeds will benefit the youth of our neighborhood.

    Thank you to MASA for their contribution and consistent commitment to the community.

    Sincerely,

    JOSE SIGALA

    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
      Just a reminder our benefit for the Echo Park Recreations Center is
      TOMORROW:

      Masa of Echo Park
      June 16th
      11am to 11pm

      Details: Eat or drink something - anything - and a portion of the proceeds
      will help our local Rec Center provide Youth Scholarships, Bars & Mirrors
      for the dance classes and Sports Equipment. (We will also have a donation
      box on the counter in case anyone wants to contribute in that way.)

      Thanks so much in advance for helping great programs for our local youth
      ...and adults - salsa lessons anyone?

      Best,
      Rhonda & Rob and Tom & Julie