Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Wednesday's Family style film: "SLEEPLESS IN HOLLYWOOD"+Q n A w/ director Carolin Reiter

  • charon nogues
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2009
    The director of tonight's film, Carolin Reiter, has also created Echo Park TV. I'll be continuing her effort to help create a community of familiar faces from around town. Sadly Carolin is moving back to Germany on the 25Th of May. Tonight she's going to plug EPTV, I've been trying to coax the illusive Lisa Madison to do an interview for our local literary celebrity series. She agreed to do it it after she finishes her highly anticipated book about the first ten years of Echo parks history. I'm sure everyone will be dancing in the streets when it happens, especially on our block, Fairbanks ave*

      Our address is:

    3110 North Broadway
    Los Angeles, CA 90031

    The cross street is Hancock. I attached night and day photos so that you'll know the creative community space instantly.
    I hope you can make it*

    Sincerely,
    Charon Nogues*