Thanks for joining

  • Andrew Garsten
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2001
      Hi:

      Thanks for joining this e-group. Let's get the word out - the
      Neighborhood Council thing is happening too fast, and we need to start
      looking at the proposals on the table, providing feedback, and making
      sure that we are ready when it is time.

      Please tell everyone you know in the area that it is important that they
      join this group.

      If you have any comments or questions please let me know:

      andrew
      323 661 0150
    • Mikekogan88@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2001