Dodgers

  • pbspeedo@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 19, 2007
      Ok, I'm through venting. Now I have a serious question. When does the gate open? I understand it's tomorrow, but what time? Those lovely Dodgers used to send us calendars with the home games, but they stopped that, too. Lovely, considerate people.
    • Michael obrien
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 11, 2014
        yet another cluster f**k

        Michael O'Brien