RE: [EchoElysianNCForum] Is an NC a non-profit or a government entity?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2001
      As far as I have gathered from all thesed meetings on
      neighborhood council issues, the NC are established
      by the city charter - and therefore comply with the
      Brown Act.

      the document issued by the Government Efficiency
      Committee is an alternate document to the DONE
      proposals. The council could choose one or the other.
      that is the way I understood what was said at the
      Saturday congress. I see there is an updated
      version - April 30 on the attachment sent to us. Has
      anyone checked the differences between the April 10
      aqnd 30 one??

      Isa

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/