35211SLCO meeting Friday September 5, 7 pm, Logan Span School Auditorium

  • Tad Yenawine
    Sep 2, 2014
    Howdy All,
    Attached please find the official agenda for the Schools, Libraries and Community Organizations Committee meeting.
    The meeting will take place this Friday at 7 pm, at Logan Span school, 1711 Montana Street, in the auditorium.
    There are a number of interesting items on the agenda, including a discussion of responses to the recent changes in Ipad policy by LAUSD and the Vergara ruling effecting teacher tenure, as well as responses and solutions to the needs of homeless people.  I encourage a lively community discussion so please feel free to show up and join in!
    If there are items you would like to see discussed in the future, please email me about them.  Likewise, if you have a strong opinion about something on our agenda, and cannot make the meeting, please let me know before the meeting what your thoughts are and I will do my best to represent your point of view.

    Attached is also a one page agenda to save paper.
    Thank you
    Tad Yenawine, Chair SLCO GEPENC