      From: E-Police Newsletter <"Officr Polehonki"@lapdonline.org>
      Date: Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
      Subject: [Enter Subject Here]
      To: peterscp007@...

      NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH NEWS
      Senior Lead Officer Mark AllenJuly 2014

      Hello Northeast Area Community Members

      I know you have received several invites to our Annual Senior Lead Officer Summit on July 24, 2014 at Barnsdall Park, 4800 Hollywood Blvd, 6:00P.M.

      I'm just sending this friendly reminder that you are only 3 days away from having a great evening with us. I look forward to meeting you all. Don't forget to bring a neighbor or friend.

      Please do not respond to this email, replies are not monitored
      Important Telephone Numbers | EMERGENCY CALL 911
      CITY-WIDE DIRECTORY 311 | NON EMERGENCY 1-877-ASKLAPD
      for additional Crime Prevention information, Log on: www.lapdonline.org
      Support the LA Police Foundation: www.lapolicefoundation.org

      To unsubscribe from LAPD e-policing click here