      From: "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...>
      To: rmschenot@...
      Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:09 AM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      HONEY BADGER PRODUCTIONS INC

      WILL BE FILMING:
      SPRED YOUR JOY
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00080583

      LOCATION:
      835 Academy Rd, Los Angeles, CA, 90012
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):
      06/13/2014 - 06/13/2014, 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

       Driving shots with the flow of traffic.  Equipment on property. Exterior Dialogue.  Exterior establishing shots.  Exterior models against scenery.  Exterior motion without sound.  Will be on Helipad and by picnic area by baseball field.  Picture vehicles.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

      All vehicles must be parked legally.

      Base camp & crew parking @ location.

      LANE CLOSURES:
      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Natalie Jacobson
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
      310-498-6312
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028