      Thank you for the information, but I don't know how to read it.  When you say "height district", I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you explain it to the community in lay terms?
      Thank you.
      F. Jacobs

      On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Adam Bass adam.bass@... [EchoElysianNCForum] <EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from Adam Bass included below]

      Hi -

      I thought you might be interested in seeing and speaking up about this:

      Attached is the CPC agenda for next Thursday. The Echo Park  height district is scheduled for consideration and it is item 7. This would be good to let other folks in the neighborhood know about.

      If you want to speak to the issue, but can't attend the hearing - sending letters is strongly encouraged!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ita Ensla <ita.ensla@...>
      Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 9:18 AM
      Subject: 06/12/2014 08:30 AM - City Planning Commission Meeting Agenda

      Attached is the new City Planning Commission document posted for Planning Department.

              TITLE: City Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
              DATE: 06/12/2014
              TIME: 08:30 AM
              To view the document online please visit: http://ens.lacity.org/pln/cityplnagenda/plncityplnagenda28588137_06122014.pdf

        Adam G. Bass
        Field Deputy (Echo Park, Elysian Valley, Glassell Park)

        Office of Councilmember Mitch O'Farrell
        5500 Hollywood Blvd., 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028
        (323) 957-4500  www.cd13.org

      Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic