34438Angeleno Heights Trolley fund raiser THIS WEEKEND

  • chris
    Apr 10, 2014
      Hi Everyone!
      Angeleno Heights Trolley, Inc. A 501-c non profit organization has possession of an original streetcar that ran in echo park. This weekend, April 12-13th we are having a garage sale/fundraiser to help restore this car at the old #6 fire station (Edgeware/ Marion/ Bellevue 90026) The sale is from dawn to dusk, Saturday and Sunday, already promising decent household and office items, electronics, books and more! We'll have fresh British baked goodies for sale as well.
      Funds will be used for storing and renovating our birney car that ran from Edgeware Rd to downtown during the 30's and 40's.  We plan on having this car for display and enjoyment in Echo Park soon as restoration is complete.
      For those artists in the neighborhood, please note we already have a donation of about 50 pieces or art, many of which have unbelievable frames, easily worth more to you than the art.  Should you want to preview/buy these early, please set up an appointment with me for later friday afternoon via the email listed below.
      There is also a containers worth of renovated furniture for sale. Items that have been restored for new sale that we obtained through auction. Unbelievable deals!
      For more info about us, visit AHtrolley.org
      Be well!
      Chris Wabich