      Subject: [EchoElysianNCForum] Thursday: Special Neighborhood Council Committee Meeting On Scott Avenue Gate Opening [1 Attachment]
      To: EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 2:44 AM

      There will be a special meeting of the Parks, Public Works
      and Environmental Affairs Committee of the

      Greater Echo Park/Elysian Neighborhood
      Council to discuss what the Neighborhood Council Should Do
      Dodger Stadium, and the
      Resulting Environmental Impact on Our Neighborhood.

      (This meeting is open to the general public. Anyone who
      lives, works or performs volunteer service in the Echo Park
      area is considered a stakeholder in our neighborhood and is
      welcome to attend.)

      Thursday, April 12, 2014

      7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

      Logan Elementary School  Auditorium