34357Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Looking for clarification on Scott Ave gate opening [1 Attachment]

  • Ferne Jacobs
    Apr 4, 2014
      From what I understand, the traffic isn't supposed to go through our Echo Park Neighborhood.  The traffic runs through Sunset, up to Stadium Way and then to the Scott St. gate, past Barlow Hospital.  That may be why you aren't seeing anything.  But I'm not totally sure about it either,

      On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Kelly Erickson <kellymarie2001@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Kelly Erickson included below]

      I must be a little confused about what is supposed to happen with this Scott Ave gate opening today, hoping for a little clarification because I must have it all wrong.

      Isn't there supposed to be some kind of enforcement in the form of LAPD or LADOT at Scott Avenue and Echo Park Ave? I took the attached pic just about 30 minutes ago - I realized it's pretty early, but it is opening day and we have, in the past, had a parking lot in front of our houses as early as 10am because there's a backup for gate entry.

      Additionally, I didn't see anything down at Scott and Stadium - shouldn't there be someone or something? An A-frame at the top of the hill perhaps? It just seems like Scott is open to anyone and everyone at this point. I'm a little worried!

      Thanks for the clarifications...!

      --
      Kelly Erickson

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic