34345Looking for clarification on Scott Ave gate opening

  • Kelly Erickson
    Apr 4 10:05 AM
    I must be a little confused about what is supposed to happen with this Scott Ave gate opening today, hoping for a little clarification because I must have it all wrong.

    Isn't there supposed to be some kind of enforcement in the form of LAPD or LADOT at Scott Avenue and Echo Park Ave? I took the attached pic just about 30 minutes ago - I realized it's pretty early, but it is opening day and we have, in the past, had a parking lot in front of our houses as early as 10am because there's a backup for gate entry.

    Additionally, I didn't see anything down at Scott and Stadium - shouldn't there be someone or something? An A-frame at the top of the hill perhaps? It just seems like Scott is open to anyone and everyone at this point. I'm a little worried!

    Thanks for the clarifications...!

    --
    Kelly Erickson

  • Show all 26 messages in this topic