34046Happy Chinese New Year of Horse! (Lee Siu Hin)

  • borderactions
    Feb 1, 2014
      Dear all:

      Greeting from Shanghai, China! Middle of my China-US bi-national activist solidarity working trip 2014!

      Yesterday mark the Chinese New Year of Horse, I wishes you all in the coming happy and healthy!

      Every year hundreds of millions of people will travel across the county to visit their family, spend their time love ones and enjoy family meal.  With the passing of my mother last December(and my father year ago) , I'll be alone for the holiday. I'd spend all my life fight for peace and justice around the world, loneness has been part of my life, but I hope the new year will give me luck, love and happiness.

      Coming year will be another challenge for me and the world to fight for peace and justice, labor and immigrant rights, Syria, Iran, Korea, Asia, TPP,  and more!

      I hope you can stand with me together to fight for better future!

      Inline image 1

      Sincerely;

      --
      Lee Siu Hin  李小轩