34035Filming: 1/30..835 Academy Rd

    Jan 28, 2014
      On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 3:55 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      JOHNSTON IMAGES INC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       BUICK
      UNDER PERMIT:

      S00074287

      LOCATION:
      835 Academy Rd, Los Angeles, CA, 90012
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      01/30/2014 - 01/30/2014

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Camera on sticks.  Equipment on property.  Exterior establishing shots.  Beauty shots of picture car at Bishops helipad.  Picture vehicles.  Crew of 14 people.
      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      All vehicles must be parked legally.

      Base camp @ location.

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      KELLY MAIN
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       310-259-7792
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028