34027Notice: Board of Governors Meeting 1/28 7PM

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Jan 25, 2014

      Neighborhood Council Announcement

      View this email in your browser

      GEPENC Newsletter

      Notice of Board of Governors Meeting

      The Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council hopes you can join us for our first board meeting of the year.  There will be announcements from the offices from all of your elected representatives, and and representation from from the Dodgers new owners.  We also have numerous planning and budget items, see highlights below.

      Tuesday
      January 28, 2014
      7:00 - 10:00 PM

      AGENDA HERE

      Items under consideration include:

      ·          Appointment of a new Treasurer

      ·          Several Budget Items and Neighborhood Purpose Grants

      ·          Land Use Items:

      o    Commissioning a Study on an Interim Control Ordinance on Sunset Blvd.

      o    Adoption of a Community Impact Statement on a change to the Small Lot Subdivision Ordinance

      o    Several Requests for Variances and Renewal of a Conditional Use Permit

      All meetings are open to the public.

      Sandra Cisneros Learning Academy
      1018 Mohawk St.
      Los Angeles, CA 90026.

      Parking is available in the rear outdoor parking area (but please do not park in underground garage).

      CONTACT:

      The agenda will be physically posted in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

      We post all of our meeting agendas online, click here to view our next meeting.

      We post and share GEPENC events and neighborhood events on our
      Facebook page. Join us!

      gepenc.org

      Copyright © 2014 GEPENC

      You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.

      P.O. Box 261046

      Los AngelesCA 90026

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.

      unsubscribe from this list
      update subscription preferences

      forward to a friendView email in your browser