34026Filming: 1/26-28..Santa Monica Blvd, N Hoover St - Sunset Blvd

    Jan 25, 2014
      Friday, January 24, 2014 5:32 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      FIRST SHOT PRODUCTIONS

      WILL BE FILMING:
       THE LUCKY GQ
      UNDER PERMIT:

      S00074098

      LOCATION:
      Santa Monica Blvd, N Hoover St - Sunset Blvd
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      01/26/2014 - 01/28/2014

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Interior models against scenery. Equipment on sidewalk only. Exterior models against scenery. B-roll & generator.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      All vehicles must be parked legally

      BASE CAMP & CREW PARKING @ 1511 MICHELTORENA ST

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Shotsie Kramer
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       310-804-4779
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028