34023NOTICE: Discussion on Hunger and Homelessness

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Jan 22, 2014

      GEPENC Newsletter

      Lucha Sitz's photo.
      Notice of Special Joint Meeting
      GEPENC Schools, Libraries Community Organizations
      Silver Lake NC Education Committee

      DISCUSSION ON HUNGER AND
      HOMELESSNESS IN OUR COMMUNITIES

      Next Thursday, January 23, 2014!
      Please come, and SHARE.  AGENDA HERE

      Logan St. School
      1711 W. Montana St.
      Los Angeles, CA 90026
      7:00PM or shortly thereafter

       A representative from Tom LaBonge's office will present and answer your questions on the motion about feeding the homeless. Then we'll hear from Teresa Padua, from the Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic, and Frank Tamborello from Hunger Action LA, and one other special guest. Then we'll hear from YOU - your experiences, your concerns, your ideas. We need YOU there.

      WHO:

      All meetings are open to the public.

      CONTACT:

      Reply to his email or send a message to info@... for more info, or visit our website or Facebook page

      See above or visit our website for both full agendas.

      This agenda will be physically posted more than 72 hours prior to the meetings in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

      We post all of our meeting agendas online, click here to view our next meeting.

      We post and share GEPENC events and neighborhood events on our Facebook page. Join us!

      gepenc.org

      Copyright © 2014 GEPENC

      You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.

      P.O. Box 261046
      Los AngelesCA 90026
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.

      unsubscribe from this list
      update subscription preferences