33907Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] City Services?

  • paulagb1
    Dec 27, 2013
      Told you so. Unacceptable. Don't hold yr breath - or

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 27, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Michael Lawler <michael.lawler@...> wrote:

      Again the notices and No Parking signs were posted on upper Echo Park Avenue for repaving work to be done on the 26th and days following.  Everyone has dutifully parked their cars elsewhere -- which is a real inconvenience for all the folks on the neighboring cross streets where parking is now over capacity.  It's now the 27th, and there is still not a single sign of any paving crew.

      This is the second time during this project that people have had to jump through these parking hoops only to find no actual work being done.  We all understand the necessity of street repair (although for the life of me, I don't see how this stretch of road was in need of repaving, especially compared to others in the neighborhood), but one would expect at a minimum competent scheduling.

      ml

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic