33887Filming: 12/20.. 2147 Sunset Blvd

    Dec 17, 2013
      On Monday, December 16, 2013 4:36 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      ABSOLUTELY PRODUCTIONS

      WILL BE FILMING:
       N4Y
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00072956

      LOCATION:
      2147 Sunset Blvd
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      12/20/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      PENDING COMMUNITY SURVEY
      Interior Dialogue. Equipment on property. Exterior establishing shots.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      12/20, 7:00AM - 10:00PM
      S/S OF SUNSET BLVD. 100' IN FRONT OF 2147 SUNSET BLVD.

      W/S OF MOHAWK ST. FROM SUNSET BLVD. - 200' NORTH

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Jace Armstrong
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       323-356-6752
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028