33768Filming: 11/25..2841 Sunset Blvd

    Nov 21, 2013
      On Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:25 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      RSA FILMS

      WILL BE FILMING:
       COMCAST
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00072078

      LOCATION:
      2841 Sunset Blvd
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      11/25/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      0:00 AM - 00:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Interior Dialogue. Equipment on property.
      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      11/25, 9:00AM - 3:00PM
      SUNSET BLVD., 100' IN FRONT OF 2841 W SUNSET BLVD.

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      John Rizzi
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       310-729-3368
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028