33760Filming: 11/23-24..2111 Bellevue Ave

    Nov 20, 2013
      On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:35 AM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      PRODUCTION COMPANY/ COMPANIA:
      BRUNA RUBIO AND LEON GOUGH
      WILL BE FILMING / TITULO:
      GOLDHEART
      UNDER PERMIT/ PERMISO:
      S00071780
      LOCATION/ DIRECCION:

      2111 Bellevue Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90026
      FILMING DATE (S):

      FECHA (S):

       11/23/2013 - 11/24/2013

       23/11/2013 - 24/11/2013
      FILMING HOUR/ HORA (S):  7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE/ DESCRIPCION DE ESCENA:

      Interior models against scenery. Interior Performance and Playback. 6 total in cast and crew.

      Modelos contra paisaje interiores. Actuaciones y repeticion interior. Personal de produccion, total de 6.

      PRODUCTION PARKING/ ESTACIONAMIENTO DE PRODUCCION:
      (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

      All vehicles must be parked on private property.

      Todos los vehiculos deben estacionar en la propiedad privada.

      PRODUCTION LANE & STREET CLOSURES/ CALLES CERRADAS:

      N/A

      Production Representative/ Representante de Produccion

      Name/ Nombre :

      Bruna Rubio
      Title/ Titulo:
      Location Manager/ Gerente Local