      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Neighborhood Issues Committee meeting reminder:
      Wednesday, November 20, 2013

      Please join us for our scheduled meeting TOMORROWWednesday, November 20, 2013 at 7:00 pm.

      Click here to view the Neighborhood Issues Committee meeting agenda. We'll discuss in detail issues affecting our neighborhood, including new Echo Park businesses, land use issues, and more!

      All are welcome! Bring yourself and your neighbors, and join us at Barlow Hospital, located at 2000 Stadium Way, in Williams Hall.
      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2013 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 26896
      Los Angeles, CA 90026