33751Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] planning seminar

  • Carol Cetrone
    Nov 15, 2013
      Small Lot Ordinance issue (and others) -- THIS SATURDAY!
      Following message is from Field Deputy Mary Rodriguez, CD13:

      Councilmember Mitch O'Farrell is hosting a workshop with the Department of City Planning on Saturday, Nov. 16th
      from 10:00am to 12:00pm at Edendale Public Library, 2011 W. Sunset Blvd. LA CA 90026

      If you have questions about development in your community you can get the answers to all your planning and zoning
      questions re: small lot subdivisions, design overlays, area community plans, or recent CD13 planning motions.

      For more information please contact: Gary Benjamin at 213-473-7013 or email Gary.Benjamin@...

      On Nov 15, 2013, at 7:35 PM, Nancy Salter wrote:

      Can anyone help with the location of a session tomorrow, Sat., Nov. 16, to be given by a member of Mitch O'Farrell's staff on learning about planning/zoning. I'm almost certain I heard about a presentation from 10 a.m. to noon but I don't remember where it was to be and I can't find info. about it on the O'Farrell website. Thanks. Nancy Salter

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic