33749Fw: Important Petition To Save Crystal Springs

  • Trey Baskett
    Nov 15, 2013

      Subject: Fw: Fwd: Important Petition To Save Crystal Springs

      >>> Lynn Brown <akalynnbrown@...> 11/13/2013 5:44:50 AM >>>
      Please fill in your comments on this petition.  Once Crystal Springs is gone, it's gone forever.

      Thanks,

      LYNN

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Friends of Griffith Park <announcements@...>
      Date: November 13, 2013 5:10:50 AM PST
      Subject: Important Petition To Save Crystal Springs

      Save Historic Crystal Springs
      We invite you to sign our petition opposing Prop K ball fields at Crystal Springs Picnic Grounds. To save Crystal Springs, click on the link below and enter your name, city and comments in the dialog box at the bottom of the petition.Your urgent response is very important!

      Please SHARE, FORWARD and SPREAD THE WORD and tell all your friends! We thank you for your support.

      Friends of Griffith Park
      This email was sent to akalynnbrown@... by announcements@... |
      Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe| Privacy Policy.
      Friends of Griffith Park | P.O. BOX 27573 | LOS ANGELES | CA | 90027