33743Filming: 11/16-17..1253 Bishops Rd

    Nov 13, 2013
      On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:30 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      NBC UNIVERSAL & THEIR SUBSIDIARIES

      WILL BE FILMING:
      ISA
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00071427-B

      LOCATION:
      1253 Bishops Rd
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      11/16/2013 - 11/17/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      5:30 AM - 8:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Interior and exterior dialogue.  Camera on sticks.  Exterior establishing shots.  Handheld equipment. Generator.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      11/16 - 11/17, 6:00AM - 10:00PM
      W/S BISHOP RD, 300 FEET IN FRONT OF LOCATION

      E/S OF COTTAGE HOME ST, 300FT NORTH OF 526 COTTAGE HOME ST

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Valerie Stadler
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
      213-300-1600
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028