33738Fw: Important Meeting for Victor Heights Residents

  • EPIA
    Nov 11, 2013

      Important Meeting for Victor Heights Residents
      Follow us:
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Announcement:

      Important meeting for Victor Heights residents

      The Historic Cultural Neighborhood Council wants to hear from the residents of Victor Heights regarding current and future development in their neighborhood. Please come to the meeting on Tuesday, November 12, more info below:

      Historic Cultural Neighborhood Council General Meeting
      Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 6:00 pm
      Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
      244 S. San Pedro Street (between 2nd and 3rd Streets) in Room 500

      Copyright © 2013 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database

      .
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 26896