33634Filming: 10/15..1307 Allesandro St

    Oct 11, 2013
      On Friday, October 11, 2013 4:25 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      SUPPLY & DEMAND

      WILL BE FILMING:
       LIBERTY MUTUAL
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00070199

      LOCATION:
      1307 Allesandro St
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      10/15/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Interior and exterior dialogue.  Interior models against scenery.  Equipment on property.  Equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane & across street.   Exterior establishing shots.
      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      10/15, 7:00AM - 10:00PM
      W/S ALLESANDRO ST, RESEVOIR ST GOING NORTH 300'FT
      E/S ALLESANDRO ST, RESEVOIR ST GOING NORTH 200'FT

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Wendy Donovan
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       323-240-1188
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028