33622Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Re-Design Sunset/Everett: Sign the Petition

  • Jennifer Deines
    Oct 8, 2013
      Yes!  Please do.  This is the tip of the iceberg.  We need to draw the line as a community!  Glad to have your support.

      : )

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Carol Cetrone <perpetua99@...> wrote:

      THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS...!!!

      that development is monstrous.
      passing it along...

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 12:31 PM, Jennifer Deines wrote:

      Echo Park Neighbors:

      Please click on the link below to sign the petition addressed to GEPENC, Gil Cedillo and Mitch O'Farrell

      We must have at least 100 signatures in order to get a meeting with Gil Cedillo.

      This petition is to RE-DESIGN the way-too-tall 70 FT tall 823 FT long tower that is proposed for SUNSET BLVD. where the Do It Center now stands.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic