33606Fw: TONIGHT! Crime, dumping, graffiti, noise...

  • EPIA
    Oct 3, 2013

      From: Echo Park Improvement Association <epiamail@...>
      To: EPIA <epiamail@...>
      Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 12:16 PM
      Subject: TONIGHT! Crime, dumping, graffiti, noise...

      TONIGHT! Crime, dumping, graffiti, noise...
      Follow us:
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      TONIGHT!
      Crime, dumping, graffiti, noisy neighbors, break-ins....

      What can you do about crime and quality of life issues that impact you?

      The EPIA will host a Public Safety Forum at our October Town Hall meeting on Thursday, October 3 at 7:00 pm. Join us if you have specific or general concerns regarding criminal activity and quality of life issues.

      Representatives from LAPD Rampart and Northeast stations, and Select Patrol will present reports on recent activity in the neighborhood. The City Attorney's Office will discuss the soon to be reinstated Neighborhood Prosecutor's Program.

      All will be available for both group questions and answers, and to speak with you one-on-one.

      Echo Park Town Hall: Public Safety

      Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 7:00pm
      Williams Hall at Barlow Hospital, 2000 Stadium Way
      our meetings
      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      our newsletter
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2013 Echo Park Improvement Association

      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.

      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 26896
      Los Angeles, CA 90026

      Add us to your address book