    Jun 24, 2013
      Only on Saturdays an Sundays.

      ml

      At 05:39 PM 6/24/2013, you wrote:

      hazardous waste is collected at the LA/Glendale water treatment plant (off Colorado in Atwater) weekends during business hours. google directions, since they can be confusing.

      Michael O'Brien

      From: Scott Fajack <echopark@...>
      To: "EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com" <EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:04 AM
      Subject: Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] proper recycling

      The smaller ones are not designed to be refilled. Coleman tanks includes a small green plastic valve to insert when the tank is 'empty' that allows all of the propane to vent out allowing you to recycle the tanks. I'm not sure if the city allows this but I toss them in the blue bin. Those without the green valve I take to toxic drop off since they still have residual fuel.
      Call 311.

      S c o t t     F a j a c k
              via  iPhone

      On Jun 24, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Kelly Erickson <kellymarie2001@... > wrote:

      I don't know the answer to your question but I actually have one of those for my grill too, and I was wondering where you would go to fill it up? All I see are the larger tank swapping at places like walgreens, but no smaller refill places.
      Thanks!
      -kelky
      On Jun 24, 2013 9:50 AM, "Rhonda Anjelly" <plantsun@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      I have some empty miniature propane tanks from grilling. Does anyone know where I can take these for proper disposal or a hazardous waste disposal center?

      Thanks!

      --

      www.blueearthbound.com

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic