32936Ava Wynne: The Bob Dylan Songbook

    May 22, 2013
    My friend Ava Wynne will present an evening of songs from what she calls the
    "Bob Dylan Songbook". Come and hear tunes you may have not really taken in,
    songs like "Nettie Moore", "I Don't Believe You", and "Spanish Harlem
    Incident", and more, sung by a wonderful singer with a beautiful voice but
    importantly, an intelligent ear and talent for thoughtful, playful, and
    dramatic interpretations. Catch her at the M Bar in Hollywood, 1253 Vine St,
    next Wednesday, May 29th, 8 o'clock show. I've attached her flyer for all
    the information.

    -Ed