    From: <salgal99@...>
    Date: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    Subject: Emmy Lou
    To: peterscp007@...

    Emmy Lou was recently sprung from the North Central at the last possible second.  She is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.  Sadly, she was not treated well in her first home, is timid and has separation issues, which I’m working on with crate training.  But she’s very gentle, cuddly, affectionate and eager to please.   She loves to curl up like a cat beside you on the sofa, burrow behind pillows, and sleeps with us like a teddy bear.  She adores our other dog, and follows him everywhere. I have no doubt that she’ll overcome any damage done by her first owners.  She walks well on a leash, gets along well with all other dogs, cats, even hens!  I’m not sure about kids, but my gut tells me that she’ll do best in an adult-only household.  Contact Sally Nemeth – salgal99@...323-666-6330 – to meet Miss Emmy Lou.