31899Five bucks for a crate o' books? Yes!

  • Judith Beatrice
    Nov 8 8:53 PM

      $5 for a crate o’books

      What?  How can that be?  Five bucks for a crate o’ books?  Yes!

      The Edendale Library Friends Society is holding a special sale

      Saturday, November 10, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm

      Edendale Library, 2011 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles.

      We have a special selection of volumes withdrawn from the library shelves.  With new volumes arriving regularly, the library has to clear space for them by removing older books. There is a plentiful supply of mysteries and other fiction, plus non-fiction and children’s books.  The whole back wall of the community room is loaded with these nice clean volumes.  Buy a crate for yourself or for your friends (Christmas is coming).

      In addition to these special sale items, our regular sale items start at only 10c each for paperbacks. Most hardcover books are just $1.00 each.

      See you there – Judy Raskin