31887Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Re: Homeless camp on Glendale

  • Michael Lawler
    Nov 7 5:27 PM
      While you're at it, how about the sty under the 101 overpasses at Alvarado?  And to a lesser extent at Silverlake?  And a few other "encampments" under other local overpasses which are being completely ignored.  Disgusting.  I mean really, why is this stuff invisible to the office of a Councilman who wants to be mayor?  And then there's the problem of scavengers who work the dumpsters and blue bins of all the small apartments around Silverlake and the Hollywood freeway, waking people in the wee hours and creating a general air of decreased personal safety and a decline in the quality of life in our neighborhoods.

      At 03:10 PM 11/7/2012, you wrote:

      Hi all,

      We've put this on NE division's radar and PATH's. Sally and I swung by confirm location.
      On Nov 6, 2012 9:35 PM, "cp00733" <peterscp007@...> wrote:

      Call CD 13 323-957-4500

      ask for Oliver...He is our field deputy...they can get LAHSA) LA Homeless assistance out tthere

      --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, "natstertv" <natstertv@...> wrote:
      > hi everyone,
      > apparently our SLO is on vacation for another week, and there's a homeless camp that's propped up on north Glendale near the 2 freeway entrance. Anyone know what to do to get them to leave or move? It's huge and seems pretty shady.
      > thanks all...nat

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic