RE: [Echo-Producer] Transfering configs

  • Doug Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2012
      Thanks Pete, I give it a shot

      Regards,

      Doug VK2XLJ

      To: Echo-Producer@yahoogroups.com
      From: toon_hodgo@...
      Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 17:06:41 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Echo-Producer] Transfering configs

      hi Doug.
      Good news re the new PC out-fit.
      Re moving Echolink & EchoProducer settings, All i did was install a clean copy of echolink & Producer
      then copy your old one over the top, replacing all files. ( i did it via the network )
      i hear you say, why don't i just do it like that from the start, well you will need files in the system dir
      and doing a install first puts them there.
      any files you have change are in the echolink dir and wav dir under doc's & Settings /
      you no me, i have done it a number of times.
      Install both like new then over-write the dir's, it make and new one's it needs on the way over.

      Regards : Peter. VK2BLO,
      Echolink 270506.
      Orange.
      New South Wales,