  • hohujoiuj zgzig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi everybody,

      I am considering making a phd in finance in some
      California b-school. Definitely UCLA,Stanford and
      Berkeley are the best ones. However , Haas phd program
      is five years compared to 4-year programs at ucla and
      stanford. what's the difference between a 4 and a five
      year programs? Does this affect the quality of studies?

      http://im.yahoo.com